- With Cengli SIM card, get multiple Rp 5,000 bonuses within 30 days to access the Internet for 24 hours.You’d get Internet credit bonus that will be accumulated as followed:
DATE 1 Mar 2 Mar 3 Mar 4 Mar As of 30 Mar
Perdana Cengli Internet Credit
(1 Maret-30 Maret)
Total bonus pulsa internet Terakumulasi
150.000What you will get:
- Internet credit bonus of Rp 5,000 every day for 30 days, to access Internet for 24 hours.
- Accumulated Internet credit.
- Main credit of Rp 3,000.
- With only Rp 5.000 you will get a SIM card with the following benefits:
Perdana Cengli Rp. 3000 Main Credit Rp. 5000/day for 30 days (Total 150.000) Internet Credit Following the card’s validity period Internet credit’s validity period 30 days Card’s validity period
Enjoy the following flat tariff:
PROVISION All Over Indonesia for 24 Hours New Tarif Calling fellow Tri users Rp 165/min Calling other operators Rp 880/min Text messages Rp 875/day[ immediately enjoy 1,000 texts (to fellow Tri users) and 30 Texts (to other operators) ] GPRS Rp. 1.1/KBIf you’d like to get more Internet credit, get Cengli package by pressing *123*3*6# from your cellular phone. Make sure you have at least Rp 6,000 credit before making a purchase. For every package purchased, you’d get extra Rp 5,000 Internet credit every day for 30 days! Cengli Package Price Rp. 6000 Main Credit Rp. 3000 Internet Credit Rp. 5000/day Internet credit validity period 30 days
- What is Cengli ?Cengli is a new Tri SIM card that gives Internet credit bonus of Rp 5,000/day that can be used to access Internet for 24 hours in 30 days.
- How much does it cost ?
- Rp 5,000 incl. tax
- It includes main credit of Rp 3,000 and Rp 5,000/day Internet credit bonus for 30 days (Total Internet Credit: Rp 150,000)
- Where can I buy Perdana Cengli card?
Perdana Cengli is available at 3Store and the nearest outlet.
- Can long-time subscriber uses Cengli?
Cengli is currently only available for new subscribers buying Cengli SIM card.
- What are the benefits of using Cengli?
- Internet credit of Rp 5,000 a day for 30 days to access the Internet for 24 hours.
- The Internet credit will be accumulated and can be used within the card’s validity period.
- Rp 3,000 credit that can be used to make phone calls and send text messages.
- What is Internet credit?
- Internet credit is the credit that can be used to access the Internet for 24 hours (with GPRS tariff of Rp 5/KB).
- The remaining Internet credit will be accumulated and can be used within the card’s validity period.
- When can the Internet credit be used?
- The credit can be used to access the Internet, including browsing any website and chatting in any application, for 24 hours.
- The tariff is Rp 5/KB GPRS tariff without any terms and conditions. GPRS tariff beyond the Internet credit is Rp 1/KB
- If the Internet credit runs out, the Internet use is charged to the main credit.
- What kind of tariff applies for Cengli card?
- Internet credit tariff is Rp 5/KB GPRS
- The rest follows the flat tariff that is simple and competitive.
Phone Call Harga Unit To fellow Tri Users 165 Rp/Min To every operator 880 Rp/Min Text message to all operators 875 Rp/Day GPRS 1.1 Rp/kb
- What is the simulation like for Internet credit use?
- What is the simulation like if the Internet usage exceeds the bonus?
- Internet access with Internet credit tariff of Rp 5/KB
- If the Internet access exceeds Internet credit bonus, the tariff is Rp 1/KB.
- Can the remaining Internet credit be used after the Internet credit bonus validity period ends?
Yes, as long as the card is still valid.
- Will the Internet Credit be available after 30 days?If you only activate Cengli SIM card, you can get the Internet credit of Rp 5,000/day for 30 days. Afterwards, you can still use the remaining Internet credit after the card’s validity period.
- How to always get the Internet credit?
Just buy Cengli top-up package.
- What is Cengli top-up package?It is a package to extend the validity period of the SIM card and the validity of Internet credit.
- Can I top up the Internet credit to more than Rp 5,000 a day?
Yes, by buying Cengli top-up package to increase the Internet credit every day.
- How to buy Cengli top up package?
Press *123# on your phone or using
- How much does a Cengli top-up package cost?
Cengli Package Price Rp. 6,000 Main Credit Rp. 3,000 Internet Credit Rp. 5,000/day for 30 daysWhenever a subscriber buys Cengli top-up package, the Internet credit of Rp 5,000 will be added every day for 30 days.
- Can we buy Cengli top-up package multiple times?
- Yes, you can buy the top-up package more than once.
- Internet credit of Rp 5,000 a day will be added for 30 days according to the purchased Cengli top-up package.
- What is the simulation like for Cengli top-up package purchase?
- What will happen if Cengli card is top upped with Kuota++ for the first time?
- If you immediately top up with Kuota++ after activating the card (through 4444), then every Internet access will use up the quota from Kuota++.
- After Kuota++ runs out, it will switch to Internet credit.
- After topping up Kuota++, the validity period of the card will extend for 1 day.
- If a subscriber activates the card on 1 April, the card will be valid until 30 April (30 days).
- The grace period is from 1 May to 29 June (60 days)
- Subscriber buys Kuota++ 100 MB top-up on April 2
- Internet access will use up the 100 MB quota. After the quota runs out, it will switch to Internet credit.
- The card’s validity period will extend for 1 day until 1 May.
- The grace period will extend for 1 day as well, from 2 May to 30 June.
- What will happen if Cengli card is topped up with AON package?
- The card’s validity period will be extended according to the AON top-up [AON 1 month, AON 6 months and AON 12 months]
- You will get 50MB/month bonus within the AON’s validity period
- You will not get the bonus of 11 free sites.
- What will happen if the Cengli card enters grace period?
- The remaining main credit, Internet credit and quota will be temporarily frozen but they will not expire.
- Phone calls and text messages will be blocked temporarily until the credit is topped up.
- If subscriber tops up the card during grace period:
- The remaining Internet credit and/or quota will be reactivated.
- The validity period of the top-up voucher will become the new validity period for the card, and 1 day after the validity period ends will be the new grace period (60 days).
- If subscriber does not top up the card until the grace period ends, the remaining main credit, Internet credit and quota will expire.
- To reactivate the card during the grace period, top up the card with regular top-up voucher.
- What is Cengli ?