Enjoy the freedom to use the Internet without conditions with AlwaysOn (AON) SIM card.
What you’d get:
- Extra of 50MB quota every month that can be used to access other sites.
- The quota will never expire because it will be accumulated every time you do top-up.
How to use AlwaysOn:
- New subscribers, buy AlwaysOn SIM card at the nearest retailer.
Starting August 1, 2015, access and usage for popular sites and applications (Facebook, Twitter, BBM, Google, Detik, Kaskus, Klikbca, Kompas, OLX, Vivanews and Okezone) will use regular quota. Please ensure your quota is sufficient.
Starting August 1, 2015. AlwaysOn subscribers of 1, 6 and 12 months who had activated and/or topped up before 1 August 2015, still can enjoy access to the above popular sites and applications(Facebook, Twitter, BBM, Google, Detik, Kaskus, Klikbca, Kompas, OLX, Vivanews and Okezone.
For detail information about 11 sites please check in FAQ page.
AlwaysOn is available in the following options:
SIM Card Price (Rp) AON 12 months 50.000Buy AON 6 months 35.000Buy AON 1 month 10.000Buy
Enjoy the following Flat Tariff:
Provisions Across Indonesia for 24 Hours New Tariff Calling fellow Tri users Rp 165/min Calling other operators Rp 880/min Text Messages Rp 875/day [enjoy 1,000 texts (to fellow Tri users) and 30 texts (to other operators)] GPRS Rp. 1.1/KB
And now your Internet validity period follows the validity period of your card.
Any top-up will extend your Internet validity period.
- What is AlwaysOn?
AlwaysOn gives you real freedom to use the Internet by providing 50 MB quota extra every month and the quota will be accumulated so it will never expire.
- How much does AlwaysOn cost?
AlwaysOn is available in three types:
Validity Period (month) 12 6 1 Price (Rp.) 50.000 35.000 10.000 Total Quota Extra (50MB/Month) 600 MB 300 MB 50 MB
*Price includes VAT.
- How to get AlwaysOn?
For new subscribers, get AlwaysOn SIM card at the nearest outlet. For existing subscribers, press *123*3*1# and choose AlwaysOn.
- What does it mean that the quota is always be accumulated?
- Every month, AlwaysOn users will get 50MB. If it is not used, the remaining quota will still apply and be accumulated to the next month.
- If a subscriber tops up the AlwaysOn package, the quota will also be accumulated.
- What does it mean that the quota will never expire?
The quota’s validity period will always follow the validity period of AlwaysOn. So, if a subscriber buys “AlwaysOn 1 Year,” any quota bought will be valid for 1 year.
- Will the validity period of AlwaysOn also be accumulated?
Yes, it will be accumulated from the end of AlwaysOn validity period.
If a subscriber activates the package “AlwaysOn 6 months” and on the third month s/he tops it up, the validity will extend for six months starting from the end of the previous period.
- What happens if a subscriber has valid regular Internet package and then register for AlwaysOn?
- The validity period will be accumulated from that of the previous Internet package.
- The subscriber will get 50 MB when registering to AlwaysOn, and will get 50 MB every month, with the quota that will always be accumulated.
For example, if a subscriber’s Internet package has a validity period of 3 months, and then s/he registers for “AlwaysOn 6 months,” the validity period will extend for 6 months at the end of the 3-month period.
- What happens if we still have the quota but the AlwaysOn package is no longer valid?
- You will enter the grace period but the remaining quota will be kept.
- You cannot access any application and any site (including the unlimited access to popular sites). If you try to access them, you will be switched to Tri portal.
- To reactivate the service, you have to register or buy AlwaysOn again with the same card.
- Once it’s activated, the remaining quota will be active againd and will be accumulated.
- What about the validity period of my card?
The validity period of your card is the same as that of the Internet service, and vice versa.
- If my card is entering grace period, what happens if I top it up?
The validity period of the Internet will be extended starting from the top-up date. The extension will follow the days of the top-up voucher. For example, if today is 5 September (grace period), and you top up with Rp 10,000 voucher, then the validity period of your card/Internet service will be extended until 15 September (5 September + 10 days) so that the remaining quota/credit will not expire.
- After the top-up, will the Internet service’s validity period be extended even though I haven’t got the Internet package?
Yes, it will still be extended. But to access the Internet, just buy Kuota++/Internet Package (with validity period).
- Will any subscriber get 50MB extra?
Subscribers who activate their AlwaysOn SIM card after 17 April 2015 will not get 50MB/month extra. The extra is only available for AlwaysOn top-up through USSD:
- *123# on your cell phone
- BimaTri Application
- What sites are included in 11 popular sites and applications ?
BBM, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Detik,kaskus,Klik BCA, Kompas, OLX, Vivanews and Okezone
- Who is entitled to enjoy free access to 11 popular sites without being charged with regular quota?
AlwaysOn subscribers of 1, 6 and 12 months who had activated and/or topped up before 1 August 2015, still can enjoy access to the above popular sites and applications with quota up to 5 MB/day (Facebook, Twitter, BBM, Google, Detik, Kaskus, Klikbca, Kompas, OLX, Vivanews and Okezone), without being charged with regular quota. And after exceeding the 5 MB/day, it will be charged with regular quota. This feature is valid until 1,6 or 12 months based on last activation or top up before August 1, 2015 (depends on AlwaysOn service type used)
- When accessing 11 popular sites using quota 5 MB/day, will it be charged with regular quota ?
No. After exceeding quota 5 MB/day, it will be charged with regular quota
- What happens if after using quota 5 MB/day to access 11 popular sites and application the regular quota has run out ?
Consumer will not be able to access 11 popular sites and application and need to top up with regular quota
- What is AlwaysOn?