- For you who love to surf the Net without having to worry about quota, AlwaysOn gives longer validity period and quota bonus!How to: Press *123*3*1#, OK/YesPrice
Validity Period Price (Rp) Always On 1 month 10.000Buy Always On 6 month 35.000Buy Always On 12 month 50.000Buy
Starting August 1, 2015, access and usage for popular sites and applications (Facebook, Twitter, BBM, Google, Detik, Kaskus, Klikbca, Kompas, OLX, Vivanews and Okezone) will use regular quota. Please ensure your quota is sufficient.
Starting August 1, 2015. AlwaysOn subscribers of 1, 6 and 12 months who had activated and/or topped up before 1 August 2015, still can enjoy access to the above popular sites and applications(Facebook, Twitter, BBM, Google, Detik, Kaskus, Klikbca, Kompas, OLX, Vivanews and Okezone.
For detail information about 11 sites please check in FAQ page.
- What is AlwaysOn?
AlwaysOn gives you real freedom to use the Internet by providing 50 MB quota bonus every month and the quota will be accumulated so it will never expire.
- How much does AlwaysOn cost?
AlwaysOn is available in three types:
VALIDITY PERIOD (MONTH) 12 6 1 Price (Rp.) 50.000 35.000 10.000 Total Quota Bonus (50MB/Month) 600 MB 300 MB 50 MB
*Price includes VAT.
- How to get AlwaysOn?
For new subscribers, get AlwaysOn SIM card at the nearest outlet. For existing subscribers, press *123*3*1# and choose AlwaysOn.
- What does it mean that the quota is always be accumulated?
- Every month, AlwaysOn users will get 50MB. If it is not used, the remaining quota will still apply and be accumulated to the next month.
- If a subscriber tops up the AlwaysOn package, the quota will also be accumulated.
- What does it mean that the quota will never expire?
The quota’s validity period will always follow the validity period of AlwaysOn. So, if a subscriber buys “AlwaysOn 1 Year,” any quota bought will be valid for 1 year.
- Will the validity period of AlwaysOn also be accumulated?
Yes, it will be accumulated from the end of AlwaysOn validity period.
If a subscriber activates the package “AlwaysOn 6 months” and on the third month s/he tops it up, the validity will extend for six months starting from the end of the previous period.
- What happens if a subscriber has valid regular Internet package and then register for AlwaysOn?
- The validity period will be accumulated from that of the previous Internet package.
- The subscriber will get 50 MB when registering to AlwaysOn, and will get 50 MB every month, with the quota that will always be accumulated.
For example, if a subscriber’s Internet package has a validity period of 3 months, and then s/he registers for “AlwaysOn 6 months,” the validity period will extend for 6 months at the end of the 3-month period.
- What happens if we still have the quota but the AlwaysOn package is no longer valid?
- You will enter the grace period but the remaining quota will be kept.
- You cannot access any application and any site (including the unlimited access to popular sites). If you try to access them, you will be switched to Tri portal.
- To reactivate the service, you have to register or buy AlwaysOn again with the same card.
- Once it’s activated, the remaining quota will be active againd and will be accumulated.
- What about the validity period of my card?
The validity period of your card is the same as that of the Internet service, and vice versa.
- If my card is entering grace period, what happens if I top it up?
The validity period of the Internet will be extended starting from the top-up date. The extension will follow the days of the top-up voucher. For example, if today is 5 September (grace period), and you top up with Rp 10,000 voucher, then the validity period of your card/Internet service will be extended until 15 September (5 September + 10 days) so that the remaining quota/credit will not expire.
- After the top-up, will the Internet service’s validity period be extended even though I haven’t got the Internet package?
Yes, it will still be extended. But to access the Internet, just buy Kuota++/Internet Package (with validity period).
- Will any subscriber get 50MB bonus?
Subscribers who activate their AlwaysOn SIM card after 17 April 2015 will not get 50MB/month bonus. The bonus is only available for AlwaysOn top-up through USSD:
- *123# on your cell phone
- BimaTri Application
- What sites are included in 11 popular sites and applications ?
BBM, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Detik,kaskus,Klik BCA, Kompas, OLX, Vivanews and Okezone
- Who is entitled to enjoy free access to 11 popular sites without being charged with regular quota?
AlwaysOn subscribers of 1, 6 and 12 months who had activated and/or topped up before 1 August 2015, still can enjoy access to the above popular sites and applications with quota up to 5 MB/day (Facebook, Twitter, BBM, Google, Detik, Kaskus, Klikbca, Kompas, OLX, Vivanews and Okezone), without being charged with regular quota. And after exceeding the 5 MB/day, it will be charged with regular quota. This feature is valid until 1,6 or 12 months based on last activation or top up before August 1, 2015 (depends on AlwaysOn service type used)
- When accessing 11 popular sites using quota 5 MB/day, will it be charged with regular quota ?
No. After exceeding quota 5 MB/day, it will be charged with regular quota
- What happens if after using quota 5 MB/day to access 11 popular sites and application the regular quota has run out ?
Consumer will not be able to access 11 popular sites and application and need to top up with regular quota
- What is AlwaysOn?
- For you who want additional quota for Internet access, phone calls and text messages.
All of them are available through:
- Kuota ++
- SMS ++
- Nelfon ++
- By dialling *123# on your cell phone
- Through BimaTri application
- At http://my.tri.co.id
VOUCHER KUOTA PRICE (RP) Data Kuota ++ 20 MB 2.000Buy Data Kuota ++ 35 MB 3.000Buy Data Kuota ++ 80 MB 5.000Buy Data Kuota ++ 135 MB 7.000Buy Data Kuota ++ 300 MB 10.000Buy Data Kuota ++ 650 MB 20.000Buy Data Kuota ++ 1.25 GB 33.000Buy Data Kuota ++ 2 GB 45.000Buy Data Kuota ++ 4.25 GB 85.000Buy Data Kuota ++ 9 GB 150.000Buy Data Kuota ++ Kenyang Download 500 MB 7.500Buy Data Kuota ++ Kenyang Download 2,5 GB 20.000Buy Data Kuota ++ Kenyang Download 10 GB 65.000Buy Paket Chatting Sebulan WhatsApp, LINE, KakaoTalk, WeChat, BBM 5.000Buy Nelpon ++ ke sesama Tri 100 Menit 5.000Buy Nelpon ++ ke operator lain 25 Menit 10.000Buy SMS ++ ke sesama Tri 500 SMS 5.000Buy SMS ++ ke operator lain 250 SMS 10.000Buy
*The validity follows the validity period of data service1. When can Kuota++ be used?Kuota++ can be used to access the Internet, for download, email etc anytime all day.2. What are the requirements to top up with Kuota++ Kenyang Download?It is the same with Kuota++. You must have valid Internet service first. Kuota ++, for example, can be used by
3. Can we top up Kuota++ more than once on the same day?Yes, and the quota will be accumulated.4. How to top up Kuota++ voucher?
- AlwaysOn users
- Other than AlwaysOn customers but have data package (Modem user)
5. What happens if subscribers of AlwaysOn 6 months top up with 1.25GB voucher and then top up with Kenyang Download++ 2.5GB voucher?
- By pressing *111*<16-digit voucher code># from your cell phone
- At http://my.tri.co.id
- Through BimaTri application
- Regular Internet access will follow AlwaysOn (6 monhts) including free access to applications & popular sites.
- On the third month there will be extra quota for regular Internet and night Internet.
Subscriber 1. Activate AlwaysOn 6-month SIM card (1 Oct. 2014) 2. Top up Kuota++ Regular 1.25 GB 3. Top up Kenyang Download++ 2.5 GB Month 1 2 3 4 5 6 Validity period Bonus 50 MB 50 MB 50 MB 50 MB 50 MB 50 MB Free access to applications and popular sites Kuota++ Reguler top-up 1.25 GB Kenyang Download++ top-up 2.5 GB6. What happens if AlwaysOn 6 months top up with Kuota++ 1.25GB twice on the same day?
- The validity period remains 6 months.
- The quota will be accumulated after the top-up.
Subscriber 1. Activating AlwaysOn 6-month SIM card (1 Oct. 2014) 2. Top up Kuota++ Regular 1.25 GB (Twice) Month 1 2 3 4 5 6 Validity period Bonus 50 MB 50 MB 50 MB 50 MB 50 MB 50 MB Free access to applications and popular sites Kuota++ Reguler top-up 2.5 GB
- You can subscribe to data packages (with auto renewal) that consist of various quota.Here’s how: Press *123# and choose
Monthly Validity Price (Rp) Data 500 MB 35.000Buy Data 1GB 50.000Buy Data 2GB 75.000Buy Data 5GB 125.000Buy
*Validity of 30 days
FAQ1. How many types of regular data available on Add On?There are four types of Internet package for one month:
2. Do subscribers have to subscribe to Internet service to use regular data?No. Subscribers can register to any data service they wish to have.3. What happens if we subscribe to regular data package even though we don’t subscribe to any Internet service yet?Subscribers will subscribe to any data service as they wish.4. Will there be auto renewal process after we subscribe to the regular data package?Yes, there will be auto renewal process. Just make sure there is enough credit for the renewal.5. What if a subscriber already has Internet service and then subscribes to this Internet data package? For example, a subscriber has AON 12 and tops it up with regular data of 500MB/30 days, what would happen?The 500 MB data will be active for 30 days and there will be an additional quota of 50 MB when the 500 MB quota has run out before 30 days.6. What would happen if we register through *123# and top up with data++ voucher?The subscriber will get extra quota from …7. What would happen if we top up with data++ voucher and then register for data package of 500 MB/30 days through *123#?You would get 500 MB data quota.8. What would happen if a subscriber registers through *123# more than once?If the credit is sufficient, the service will be registered twice.9. How to check the quota?Type *123#10. How to stop subscribing to the regular data package?Type Stop<space>kuota, send it to 234.
- 500 MB Package (Rp 35,000)
- 1 GB Package (Rp 50,000)
- 2 GB Package (Rp 75,000)
- 5 Gb Package (Rp 125,000)
- Want to know the sensation of unlimited Internet access with full speed?Get the unlimited Internet experience with Unlimited Browsing Package with Opera Mini.By subscribing to Unlimited Browsing Package with Opera Mini, you will get UNLIMITED access to:1) Any Internet site2) Any email account3) Any social media accountHow to get Unlimited Browsing Package with Opera Mini:1) Download BimaTri application from bimatri.co.id from at App Store/BB World/Play Store on your cell phone.2) Type *123#, choose Internet Package, and Opera Mini Package.How to download Opera Mini:1) Open the AppStore/BB World/PlayStore or store application on your cell phone.2) Find and download Opera Mini.
Package Usage Period Validity (Days) Price (Rp) Opera Mini Browsing Unlimited 30 49.000BuyNotes:1) The package will be automatically renewed every 30 days for Rp 49,000 including VAT.2) H3I reserves the right to decrease the speed for Opera Mini Unlimited Browsing Package to maintain the network quality for other H3I subscribers.3) Streaming and download are not included in this package and will be charged with the basic/quota tariff of your Internet package.1. Can Opera Mini Unlimited Browsing package be used to access YouTube?No. This package can only be used for browsing the Internet. File downloading or audio/video streaming is not included in this package but instead will be charged with the basic/package tariff of your Internet package.2. Will the phone credit be deducted to extend Opera Mini Unlimited Browsing Package?Yes, your phone credit will be deducted by Rp 49,000 to extend the package.Make sure you have enough credit for it.3. Does Opera Mini Unlimited Browsing Package apply to other Internet browsers?No. The package can only be used on Opera Mini browser.4. Can we use Opera Mini Unlimited Browsing Package on Opera browser?No. The package can only be used on Opera Mini browser.5. Does Rp 49,000 include tax?Yes.6. How to unsubscribe from Opera Mini Unlimited Browsing Package?Send a text message by typing STOP(space)OP30 and send it to 234, or press *123# and choose Internet Package, and go to Opera Mini Package. You can also unsubscribe from BimaTri application.7. Can Opera Mini be accessed from BlackBerry?Opera Mini is available for any type of Blackberry, except for BlackBerry 10.8. How to check the validity period of my Opera Mini Package?Press *123# and choose "Kartu Tri Anda (Your Tri Card)”, and choose "Cek Kuota (Check Quota)" and choose Opera Mini. You can also check it through BimaTri application.9. Does Opera Mini Unlimited Browsing Package always use full speed?Opera Mini Unlimited Browsing can always be accessed at full throttle for fair usage. The speed will follow Fair Usage Policy (FUP) until the policy is renewed the next calendar month.