Aladin is a lock screen app for Android OS which displaying personalized Ads and contents. Aladin users can also choose other lock screen view like Quotes, Photography or Use Your Own Photo when there no ads from Aladin. Another benefit is every 30 days Tri users who are actively using this app will get Extra Kuota 100MB.
Now everyone can use Aladin and collect Extra Points then redeem with Extra Kuota data and Loyalty program BonsTri.
Get the app on Google Play directly from your Android smartphone, just choose your ads preferences and Aladin will do the rest. Register your Tri number to get Extra Points and redeem it with Extra Kuota also with BonsTri.
Aladin users can see menu Extra and do editing on the Profile or Interest thru other menu section on the top left.
In the menu Extra, Aladin users can see
- Extra Kuota when user can get Extra Kuota 100MB
- Extra Points how to get Extra Points
- Tukar Points available few options(*) to redeem the earned Extra Points.
- What happens if I don’t receive a verification code by text?
If your verification code does not come through via text, or you experience issues confirming the code through the app, contact 3Care at 123 from your Tri number, or 6289644000123 from other numbers.
- Why am I not viewing any Aladin content on my lock screen straight-away?
After you have completed the sign-up process, there can be around a half-hour delay before content appears on your screen. If you still aren’t seeing any content after this time try re-starting your device, and if this does not fix the issue contact 3Care at 123 from your Tri number, or 6289644000123 from other numbers.
- Why does Aladin duplicate my lock screen?
Unfortunately, Android/Google does not allow us to integrate with their native lock screen, which is why you’re getting the double-up. If you only want the Aladin lock screen, we recommend you disable your native lock screen in your device’s settings.
- How do adverts work?
We serve adverts from your favourites brands to your lock screen so that you can earn data. If you see an advert on your screen and want to know more, simply tap to be directed to the advertiser’s website (and your usual data charges apply). Swipe-right to unlock your phone as usual.
- Why don’t I always see adverts on my screen?
We won’t always have ads available, depending on what interests you have subscribed to in the sign-up process. However, you’ll still earn your Extra Kuota, no matter how many ads you see. From time to time you may also see News ads or wallpapers in place of ads.
- Why do the adverts vary in size/length of time on my lock screen?
There are two types of adverts we will serve to your lock screen. Premium adverts are displayed for half-hour time slots and fill the entire lock screen. Pop-Up adverts take up a smaller portion of the screen and are not shown for a set time. However, both adverts allow you to tap on them to be redirected to the advertiser’s website, or to swipe right to unlock your phone as usual.
- The ads is inappropriate, how to block it?
Please contact 3Care and mention the ads name .
ACCOUNT AND APP
- How do I deactivate my Aladin account?
To deactivate your account, simply uninstall Aladin app from your device.
- Am I eligible to get Aladin Extra Kuota?
At the moment Aladin Extra Kuota is available for Tri prepaid customers who have an Android operating system smartphone (eg Samsung, HTC, Nexus, etc) that runs the application for 30 days.
- Do I have to be connected to the internet for my Aladin lock screen to be active?
Your device must be connected to either Wi-Fi or the mobile data network to view current content, be served adverts and to view an updated countdown screen.
- How much mobile data does Aladin use?
The majority of ads served through Aladin will be ‘zero-rated’ - this means that Aladin won’t charge you for the data used. There are a small number of ads which will not be zero-rated (i.e. the data used will come out of your credit balance) but this will be a very small amount of data – usually under 10MB per month. However, when you engage with content by clicking the advertisement, then all subsequent data used in your mobile browser will come out of your data balance as normal.
- How do I update my preferred wallpaper settings for my lock screen?
Wallpaper settings can be updated through the Lock Screen Display section of the app menu. Click on the option you prefer (eg. quotes or photography or use your own picture) and update your selections. No need to hit update; this happens automatically as you change your selections.
- Can I turn-off the ads but keeps the app on my phone?
To be able to turn-off the ads you will need to uninstall the app.
- Can I use the same account on two different devices?
If you change your device, you can install Aladin on your new device, sign-in and your countdown will just transfer to your new device. It's best to uninstall Aladin on the old device, as your Aladin account will only operate on one device at a time.
- How to reset my PIN?
To reset your PIN, simply swipe right on your lock screen. On the bottom left, there’s a link to reset your PIN. Tap on it and you will see a dialog that contain your email address where the PIN reset link will be sent. If the email is correct, tap on submit button.
- What if the email address on the reset PIN dialog is wrong or I no longer have access to?
If the email address is wrong or you don’t have access to it, just uninstall the application and then re-install it.
I've been warned that my countdown will reset if I login more than 5 times per month. Why?
You only have to login to Aladin if you uninstall and then re-install the app, which you shouldn't have to do under normal circumstances. Aladin detects multiple re-installs as unusual (potentially fraudulent) behaviour, and so will reset a user's countdown after multiple logins/re-installs. If this happens, you can contact 3Care at 123 from your Tri number, for assistance.
EARNING EXTRA KUOTA
- I’m a postpaid customer, can I earn Extra Kuota?
Currently we only give Extra Kuota to prepaid customer. We will give Extra Kuota to postpaid customer in the future. Meanwhile, please feel free to use Aladin app to lock your screen with our collection of beautiful wallpapers and quotes.
- When will I receive my first Extra Kuota?
For every month (30 days) you host Aladin on your lock screen, you will receive your Extra Kuota. The Extra Kuota is automatically credited to your account at the end of the 30 days. This means you can expect to receive your first Extra Kuota one month after signing up to Aladin, as long as you have had the app active for this time period. You can view the monthly countdown anytime by visiting the Status screen of the app menu. Your account needs to be active (i.e. have available credit of any type) for us to apply the earned Extra Kuota. If you have earned your Extra Kuota but your service is inactive, we will add it to your account when you next recharge.
- How do I monitor how much of my earned-data I have used?
Once your Extra Kuota has been added to your service, you can see your updated balance through the Bima app as normal or send SMS “INFO ALADIN” to 234
- If I uninstall H3I, will I still earn the H3I Extra Kuota?
No, Aladin will need to be installed and active on your device for you to continue earning data. If you uninstall the app, the monthly countdown will pause.
- What Extra Kuota are available?
Users earn Extra Kuota for using the Aladin app.
- When does data earned on H3I expire?
The remaining Quota will be exhausted after 30 days.
- How many friends can I invite?
You can invite as many friends as you want.
- How do I know that I already get the Extra Kuota?
You will get an SMS notification for every given Extra Kuota.
- I’ve input the code from my friend, but it’s saying not valid. What should I do?
Check the code with your friend, and if it still doesn't work, then sign-up anyway and then contact 3Care let us know, at 123 from your Tri number, or 6289644000123 from other numbers.
- What happens if I don’t receive a verification code by text?
The website located at tri.co.id/ (the "Site") and the intellectual property of Aladin (“application (“App”) are belongs to H3I and/or Postr Media Ltd (“H3I", "us", "our", and "we"). H3I and/or Postr Media Ltd provide a mobile application (the "App", and collectively with the Site and all services provided through the Site and App, the "Services") that allows businesses to deliver advertisements and content through the App installed in user's smartphone or tablet’s lock screen ("Advertisement") and compensates users with data (“Extra Kuota” and “Extra Points”). Advertisements are defined as either Premium Advertisements or Pop-Up Advertisements, with each classification of Advertisement subject to specific conditions, as specified in section 3. Certain features of the Services, may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, or rules, which will be posted on the Service in connection with such features. All such additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into this Agreement.
1. Account Creation. In order to use certain features of the Site and the App (e.g., to use the Services), you must register for an account with H3I and/or Postr Media Ltd (“H3I Account") and provide certain user’s information as prompted during registration. You represent and warrant that: (a) all required registration information you submit is truthful and accurate and (b) you will provide us updates and maintain the accuracy of such information. You may delete your H3I Account at any time, for any reason, by emailing email@example.com. H3I and/or Postr Media Ltd may suspend or terminate your H3I Account in accordance with Section 13 in USER INFORMATION.
2. Account Responsibilities. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your H3I Account information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your H3I Account. You agree to immediately notify H3I and/or Postr Media Ltd of any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use of your H3I Account or any other breach of security. H3I and/or Postr Media Ltd cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
4. Advertisements on your lock screen. When you download the App, The Services will display Advertisements on the lock screen of your mobile phone. By tapping on the advertisements or moving the orange ring symbol in the unlock (right) direction, you will engage with the advertising or unlock your phone, respectively. Any Extra Kuota earned from The Services is held as pending until you’ve been actively using the App for 30 days. When Extra Kuota have been earned, the H3I user’s Extra Kuota balance will be updated to start at day one. Some of the Advertisements may be subject to additional terms. There are mainly two kinds of ads you will receive. Some ads will appear on your lock screen for 30 minute slots and fill up the whole screen (Premium Ads). Other ads will appear sporadically and may disappear after you’ve unlocked your phone or engaged with the ad and they will only fill parts of your lock screen (Pop-Up Ads). The determination of which Advertisements you will see will be made entirely by us and the interests you have selected within the App will not influence the kinds of Pop-Up Ads you will receive however your selected interests will apply for Premium Ads.
5. Redeeming Extra Kuota. After 30 days of actively using the App, Extra Kuota you have selected at that time will be applied to your H3I Mobile account. The amount of data earned may change from time to time, any changes will be posted the Site. We may elect to invalidate any Extra Kuota at our discretion and if we do so, you will no longer be able to redeem Extra Kuota, if you are adversely impacted by the invalidation of any Extra Kuota we will offer you an alternative reward.
6. Closing Your Account. If you delete your H3I Account and accrued Extra Kuota for less than 30 days, Extra Kuota that already accumulated will be expired immediately.
7. Inactivity. If you have no data available on your H3I Mobile account and are not receiving Advertisements, we may consider you inactive and pause the daily accumulation of Extra Kuota. If you sign out of the App by deleting the App from your phone, you may log back in by entering your H3I Mobile phone number and your accrued Extra Kuota may be carried over from the last time you were logged in. We value your continued participation in our Service. If, however, your H3I Account is inactive for 90 days, we may remit the value of Extra Kuota in your H3I Account.
8. Privacy. We respect your privacy and, under most circumstances, will not pass on your personal details to third parties. However, we may share the collectively accumulated data from all users around engagement with the Services with third parties and you hereby waive any right for additional compensation beyond Extra Kuota for this.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY; SUSPENSION
1. License. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, H3I and/or Postr Media Ltd grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, license to use the Services for your personal, non-commercial use.
2. Certain Restrictions. We reserve the right to restrict access to the Services in any way, including the right to limit the number and type of Advertisements that are delivered to you through the Services. In addition, the rights granted to you in this Agreement are subject to the following restrictions: (a) you will not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Services; (b) you will not modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Services; (c) you will not access the Services in order to build a similar or competitive service; and (d) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Services may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means. Any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Services will be subject to the terms of this Agreement. All copyright and other proprietary notices on any Services content may not be removed, obscured or modified.
3. Modification. H3I and/or Postr Media Ltd reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Services or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that H3I and/or Postr Media Ltd will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of Services or any part thereof.
4. No Support or Maintenance. You acknowledge and agree that H3I and/or Postr Media Ltd will have no obligation to provide you with any support or maintenance in connection with the Services.
5. Ownership. Excluding your User Information (defined in USER INFORMATION), you acknowledge that all the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, in the Services are owned by H3I and/or Postr Media Ltd or H3I and/or Postr Media Ltd.’s licensors. The provision of the Services are not transferred to you or any third party any rights, title or interest in or to such intellectual property rights. H3I and/or Postr Media Ltd and its suppliers reserve all rights not granted in this Agreement.
1. User Information. "User Information" means any and all information that a user submits to, or uses with, the Services (e.g., content in the user's profile). You are solely responsible for your User Information. You assume all risks associated with use of your User Information, including any reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness by others, or any disclosure of your User Information that makes you or any third party personally identifiable. You hereby represent and warrant that your User Information does not violate the Acceptable Use Policy (defined below). You may not state or imply that your User Information is in any way provided, sponsored or endorsed by H3I and/or Postr Media Ltd. You will be fully responsible for your User Information (and not H3I and/or Postr Media Ltd), you may expose yourself to liability if, for example, your User Information violates the Acceptable Use Policy. H3I and/or Postr Media Ltd is not obligated to backup any User Information and User Information may be deleted at any time. You are solely responsible for creating backup copies of your User Information if you desire.
2. License. You hereby grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to H3I and/or Postr Media Ltd an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully paid, worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform, prepare derivative works of, incorporate into other works, and otherwise use your User Information, and to grant sub-licenses of the foregoing, solely for the purposes of including your User Information in the Site, the App, and Services. You agree to irrevocably waive (and cause to be waived) any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to your User Information.
3. Acceptable Use Policy. The following sets forth H3I and/or Postr Media Ltd.’s "Acceptable Use Policy": (a) You agree not to use the Services to collect, upload, transmit, display, or distribute any User Information (i) that violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (ii) that is unlawful, harassing, abusive, tortious, threatening, harmful, invasive of another's privacy, vulgar, defamatory, false, intentionally misleading, trade libellous, pornographic, obscene, patently offensive, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual or is otherwise objectionable; (iii) that is harmful to minors in any way; or (iv) that is in violation of any law, regulation, or obligations or restrictions imposed by any third party. (b) In addition, you agree not to use the Services to: (i) upload, transmit, or distribute any computer viruses, worms, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data; (ii) send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages, whether commercial or otherwise; (iii) harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding other users, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; (iv) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on servers or networks connected to the Services or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, other computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Services, through password mining or other means; (vi) harass or interfere with another user's use and enjoyment of the Services; or (vii) introduce software or automated agents or scripts to the Services so as to produce multiple accounts, generate automated searches, requests and queries, or to strip, scrape, or mine data from the Services (except that we grant the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use any third party application to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials).
4. Enforcement. We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to review any User Information, investigate, and/or take appropriate action against you in our sole discretion if you violate the Acceptable Use Policy or any other provision of this Agreement or otherwise create liability for us or any other person. Such acts may include removing or modifying your User Information, terminating your H3I’s and/or Postr Media Ltd Account, and/or reporting you to law enforcement authorities.
5. Feedback. User may provide feedback to H3I and/or Postr Media Ltd or suggestions regarding the Services ("Feedback"). H3I and/or Postr Media Ltd will treat any Feedback provided to H3I and/or Postr Media Ltd as confidential. You agree that you will not submit to H3I and/or Postr Media Ltd any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
6. Third Party Sites & Advertisements. The Services, including the App, may contain Advertisements and contain links and / or opportunities to exchange Extra Kuota for goods offered through third party websites and services (collectively, "Advertisements and Third Party Sites"). Such Advertisements and Third Party Sites are not under the control of H3I and/or Postr Media Ltd and H3I and/or Postr Media Ltd is not responsible for any Advertisements, Third Party Sites or any products or services promoted or purchases made in or on the Advertisements and Third Party Sites. H3I and/or Postr Media Ltd provides these Advertisements and access to Third Party Sites only as a convenience and does not warrant or make any representations with respect to the Advertisements and Third Party Sites. The usage of all Advertisements and Third Party Sites, and the products and services promoted in or on the Advertisements and Third Party Sites will be at your own risk. When you link to a Third Party Site, the applicable third party's terms and policies apply, including the third party's privacy and data gathering practices. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction in connection with such Advertisements and Third Party Sites. H3I and/or Postr Media Ltd is not responsible or liable for any purchases, data, information or services offered through any Third Party Sites using Extra Kuota earned through the App, or for any delays, interruptions or errors in the provision of such purchases, data, information or services offered through Third Party Sites. The applicable Third Party’s terms and policies apply to all purchases.
7. Other Users. Each user is solely responsible for any and all of its User Information. Because we do not control User Information, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any User Information and we make no guarantees regarding the accuracy, currency, suitability, or quality of any User Information, and we assume no responsibility for any User Information. Your interactions with other Service users are solely between you and such user. You agree that H3I and/or Postr Media Ltd will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions. If there is a dispute between you and any Site or Service user, we are under no obligation to become involved.
8. Release. User hereby release and forever discharge H3I and/or Postr Media Ltd (including but not limited to our officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns) from, and hereby waive and relinquish, each and every past, present and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action and cause of action of every kind and nature (including personal injuries, death, and property damage), that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or relates directly or indirectly to, any interactions with, or act or omission of, other Site or Service users or Advertisements and Third Party Sites.
9. DISCLAIMERS: THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" AND WE (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR QUIET ENJOYMENT. WE (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES: (A) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, OR TIMELY; OR (C) WILL BE RELIABLE.
10. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL WE (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFIT OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF THE SERVICES ARE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING THEREFROM. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF: THE VALUE OF ANY EXTRA KUOTA THAT YOU HAVE REDEEMED IN THE 12 MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRIOR TO THE CLAIM (IF ANY). THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE CLAIM WILL NOT ENLARGE THIS LIMIT. YOU AGREE THAT OUR SUPPLIERS WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT.
11. TERM AND TERMINATION. Subject to this Section, this Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Services. We may (a) suspend your rights to use the Services (including your H3I and/or Postr Media Ltd Account) or (b) terminate this Agreement, at any time for any reason at our sole discretion, including for any use of the Services in violation of this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, your H3I and/or Postr Media Ltd Account and right to access and use the Services will terminate immediately. You understand that any termination of your H3I and/or Postr Media Ltd Account involves deletion of your User Information associated therewith from our live databases. H3I and/or Postr Media Ltd will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of this Agreement, including for termination of your H3I and/or Postr Media Ltd Account or deletion of your User Information. As noted above, in the event of any termination of this Agreement, we may invalidate Extra Kuota.
12. Copyright/Trademark Information. Copyright © 2015, H3I and/or Postr Media Ltd. All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and service marks ("Copyright © 2015, H3I and/or Postr Media Ltd. All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Site are our property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Marks.") displayed on the Site are our property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Marks.
13. Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org